Monday, May 4, 2009

Initial Post, what's the plan?

Alright, so I'm caving and putting a blog out there. So here it is, nothing fancy yet but let's see if I actually post with any regularity before I start getting into some domain names and fancy html editing. For now, we'll sport one of the templates and go from there.

My brother and his wife have blogs of their own and others they contribute to and I read them and a number of others. Due to the overwhelming number of visitors this blog will undoubtedly attract I'll post their links so you can visit them, it's here and here.

I've been debating what on Earth I could possibly write that would be of any value to some who might be redirected here and what I concluded is I find the times I've wished I had a blog is either when someone really pissed me off, I witness the feats of unbelievable stupidity, or when my kids did something over the top amusing or impressive (to me). So I imagine that will be general gist of this blog.

Those of you worried about a blog in which I detail the various potty training accomplishments, a timeline of firsts, or anything of the like, fret not. I have one daughter still in the baby stage and she barely amuses my other children with her accomplishments, so she certainly won't impress too many of you. If however the laws of Physics stopped applying to her or she demonstrated an outrageous memory of world capitals, that I would surely pass along.


So there it is, round one....

1 comment: